Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 facts about me....

Hi readers, meet me again in this entry with a new story. This week I am going to talk ten facts about me. I will tell more about me.

1. Likes to dream.
It is a fact that everyone in this world like to dream because dream will change to an ambition and we will fight to achieve it. In my opinion, dreaming is a part of human life. For examples, dreaming of being a millionaire, lecturer, doctor and lawyer. I really love to dream even I don’t know whether my dream will be reality or just fantasy. Make your dream comes true.

2. Likes to play with my niece until she cry.
I really love my cute niece. Her name is Nur Aleeya Natasya. She is my niece. My mother said, her face and her behavior are just like mine when I was a child. For example, very naughty, like to cry and don’t like to wear short pant or skirt that can show her leg. My niece will cry when someone who she do not recognize want to take her. I like make she cry because her face is very cute when she is crying. I also love disturbing her when she is playing until she is angry and start to cry. I love her.

3. Loves cooking.
At home, I am the only one who cooks for my family because almost all my siblings are boys. I start try to cook when I was in standard four. I like playing ‘masak-masak’ with my younger brother in the kitchen. Until one day, the hot oil spill on my younger brother’s body. I feel very sympathy towards him but I don’t know what to do, so I call my mother immediately. Then my mother put medicine on his body to reduce the pain. I look him crying and I feel very guilty. I cannot forget this memory especially when I see his scar. But I don’t give up. I still like to cook until now. My first dish is ‘laksa’ because it is my favorite food. Now I can cook better compared to before.

4. Don’t like handsome guy.
I don’t know why I don’t like handsome guy. Maybe they always make me feel speechless when meet them. Besides that, guys nowadays is very demanding and like thinking that they are very handsome and only suitable for pretty girl. Many of them also look very hypocrite and not matured. But I think not all guys are like that. But I believe there are still good guys in this world. I like guys who can think more matured when doing something and not only depend on his handsome face.

5. Like to read my younger brother message in his phone.
I have one younger brother and we are so close. He likes to tell me about his friend or his special friend to me. We will share anything together. Sometimes I look him like smiling when he messaging his friend. I feel very weird and want to know. So I always will take his phone to read it and disturb him..hehe.. But he is a very sporting person. He will not angry if I read his message because it is just common messages.
6. Afraid of teddy bear especially at night.
Do you think it weird? But it is the truth about me. I am very scared with teddy bear especially at night. Since I was a child I don’t have teddy bear until someone give it to me as birthday present. I feel very happy because the teddy bear is very cute and big but at the same time I worried if I feel scared at night. I feel like that maybe because when I was child has someone tell me that teddy bear will ask for our spirit life to them and when we look at the eyes I feel like they look at us back.

7. Nausea cannot stay in the bus for a long journey.
I hate bus.. I have bad nausea since child. I cannot stay in the bus for a long journey. But I don’t have many choices. I need to take a bus when I want go back to my hometown at Sabak Bernam, Selangor. I need to stay in the bus for nine hour from Segamat station until I arrive at my destination.. I hope can have my own car one day to make me easy go back to my hometown.. I hate bus!!

8. Easy to crying when someone yelling at me.
Actually I am a quite sensitive person. I can cry easily when someone yelling at me. I will feel lost and my tears will start fall down. Besides that, I also easy to cry when my brother or my father angry with me even they just want to accost me.

9. Feel sad when rainy day.
Rainy day is the time that almost all people like to wait because this is the best time to sleep. But for me, rainy day always makes me feel sad, sorrowful and gloomy. I will remember for the past memory that makes me feel so lonely.

10. I love chocolate.
I think chocolate is synonym with girl after flower. It may be true because many girls like to eat chocolate anywhere and anytime. Besides that, many guys like to give chocolate as a present than flower to girls. I also really like to eat chocolate especially when I feel upset. I will feel calm when eat them and I just ignore the effect such as can become fat.

That’s all about me that can I share with all of you. For the rest, I want to keep as a secret. Thanks for read my blog. See you again. Bye2.


No comments:

Post a Comment