Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Beloved Roommates...

Hi.. This time I want to talk about my roommates. In my campus there are many colleges for student and divided in two sectors. They are sector A and sector B. I get college in sector A, which is college Mutiara. In this semester, I feel very happy because I get my old room from last semester. Mutiara 219 is my room. Besides that, I also feel very happy because my best friend and my classmate are just in front of my room. I have 4 roommates in my rooms.

Firstly, let me start by introduce my first roommates. She is Zuliyaartina binti Shukor. I call her Zue. She is part 3 student in Diploma in Accounting. She was born on 22nd April 1990 at Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur (HBKL). Zue come from Rawang, Selangor and her address is no4, Jalan Tasik Biru4, Taman Tasik Biru Kundang, 48050 Rawang Selangor. She loves white and blue colour because it’s like purification symbol and blue symbolize calm. Her ambition is want to be an accountant. In the free time she will listen to music and watching romantic movie. Zue is a happy-go-lucky person and she also like to talk with her boyfriend in telephone and I’m very jealous..hehe.. I hope Zue will success in her future life and get best pointer for this semester.

Secondly, my second roommate is Nurshafinaz Azurin binti Ahmad Mohar Azahari. She is my senior. I call her Kak Enaz. She is a part 5 student in Diploma in Investment Analysis. Kak Enaz was born on 10th april 1989 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johore. She comes from Cheras Selangor and her address is no 7 Jalan Sunway 1/6 Bandar Sunway Cheras, 43200 Cheras Selangor. Kak Enaz loves orange and red colour because the colour can encourage her. Besides that, Kak Enaz’s ambition is want to be a finance adviser. In the free time she likes writing and watching thriller movie. Kak Enaz is good in writing. She also is very talkative, cheerful and very hardworking person. I hope she will achieve what she dreams and success in future.

My last roommate is Elliya Harisna binti Junaedi. She is my senior. I call her Kak Leya. She is a part 5 student in Diploma in Investment Analysis. Kak Leya was born on 17th Ogos 1989 at Hospital Kluang, Johore. She live in Kuala Selangor and her address is no 100, Jalan Abdul Rahman wilang, 45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor. Kak Leya’s ambition is want to be a Businesswoman one day. She like blue colour because this colour can give her a soft feeling. In the free time she like reading novel and watching movie. She is very kind person, talkative and cheerful. I hope she can success in her studies and future life.

I hope all my roommates and I will success in future life and can be friend forever. I wish all the best for them and me… that’s all…see you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment