Monday, February 8, 2010

L,O,V,E,,,,,

Hi everybody.. This week I have an interesting topic that I want to share with all of you. That is about LOVE.

What do you think about love? For me, love is something weird that everyone cannot avoid. It is because love is a sense that comes from the bottom of the human heart. Everybody in this world have this sense although some people always doing bad habit. Love is a strange feeling that can be one of the most amazing thing in the world. It is very interesting and hard to interpret.

Love might exist between family members, friends, and couples. Love is any of number of emotions related to a sense of strong affections and attachment. Sometimes, the emotions associated with love are blissful and there are times when they can really hurt. Besides that, love also can relate with sacrifice.

In a sense, love does encompass the Islamic view of life as universal brotherhood that applies to all who hold the faith. As a Muslim, we must love our creator more than others. It is because we belief and understand that Allah is the creator, the lord, the sustainer and the giver. Without it, maybe living things in this world cannot survive their life and cannot leads towards success and perfection. We must do and follow the direction to get the perfect life because our creator is very lovely to its follower.

Family members is people who are very near with us in happy and trouble times. For me, my family is the strongest supporters in my life. I really love them. I think my family is more important than myself. I will to do anything to make them happy. I don’t care if I need to sacrifice something’s to them. I only will happy if I look them happy and smile. Although my family does not comes from a rich family, but we still happy and full of love. With family, we can share our smiles and can wipe the tears. Love cannot pay with money. It comes from deep in our heart and stronger relationship.

In this world, we also need friend to share anything what we have. I think friend is someone who we feel comfortable with. In my life I have many friends. But it’s not easy to find the best one. I love all my friends because we can be friendship, share problems, to do something happy together. Friendships is like garden, grow with beauty. A true friend’s will reaches for your hand and touch your heart.

Lastly, it is normal that we need couple in our life. Men and women may be equal in value but different by nature. People who truly are in love give their mates space to develop their potential and find their fulfillment in life. We should let love find us, don’t find love. That’s why it’s calling falling in love. Because we do not force ourselves to fall. I think if we just know someone, don’t mean we love them and just because we don’t know people don’t mean we cannot love them. We can fall in love with a complete stranger in a heartbeat, god planned that route for us so open your heart to stranger more often.

That’s all…I just give my talk following my understanding. I hope can share with all you. See you again. Bye2.

No comments:

Post a Comment