Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About Me

Let me start with story about myself. My name is Misnahaini binti Japri. It stand for ‘haruman kasturi’.I am 20 years old. I was born on 21st.november.1990 at Hospital Teluk Intan, Perak at 7.42 p.m . I have 10 siblings and I the third last. In my siblings, I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters. I come from the big family. My hometown is at Sabak Bernam,Selangor. I live with my family because I love my family so much.

My father’s name is Japri bin Kaulan. He was born on 20.June.1955. He is 55 years old and he work as farmer. My father need to do many work to support my family member because my mother not working. My father do part time job with open business at Pasar Tani Gombak, Selangor at weekend. The distance from Gombak and my house so far, so my father need to reach early to ensure he arrive early to make a preparation. I very respect my father and he is my hero.
My mother’s name is Kartina binti Mahmud. She was born on 1st.January.1957. She is 53 years old and not working. My mother is house wife at home to do daily work like cooking, washing and others. I love my mother very much because she is a kind, charming and beloved mother.

I have six brothers, one sister, one younger brother and sister. My entire brother was working as teacher, supervisor, engineer and so on. My brother likes to do part time study on Sunday to further their study until the level they want and at the same time can fulfill their free time. My sister not working because she needs to take care her children at home and do her duty every day. My sister has one son and four daughters. My sister is happy go lucky person. Besides that, my younger brother will face the SPM examination for this year. I hope he will get the best result.
My family likes to spend time together at home every last month. I feel so happy because we can share many story or problem then solve together. From this way, my family relationship becomes closer.

Now I am student of University Technology Mara, Segamat Johor, in Diploma in banking course. I choose this course because it suitable with my result and one day I want to be a successfully banker. I hope I can achieve my dream although jobs are very scarce nowadays. I like study at Segamat, Johor because the environment is very calm and have a fresh air because in this place have many amazing features around it. My hobby is cooking when at home and like go to window shopping when at campus with my friend. I like to watch television, online computer, like something cute and love my friend.

I love my family so much because family is very important in my life and I love my friend because they always make me happy. That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment