Saturday, January 16, 2010

Subjects for This Semester.

Hi... This is my second year at UITM Segamat,Johore , that means I am in semester three now because I am the student for last intake . I’m very thankful to our Creator for allowing me to study until this semester although I have many problem from semester one. It is because I have migraine and at the same time my mother sick at the critical condition. This situation make me cannot focus and concentrate my entire subject until I get very low carry mark. I feel very sad and disappointed, but I try to do well during the final examination. Finally I get good result and get to increase my pointer at semester two. Now I am at semester three. I need to more hardworking and study smart to make sure my pointer not falling down. In this semester I have seven subjects that need I to take. They are BEL 311, QMT 216, ECO 211, BMD 101, FIN 262, CTU 241, and also HSM 115.

Firstly, I have to take BEL 311. This code stands for English for Academic Purposes and it is worth 3 credit hours. The pre-requisite subject for this subject is BEL 260. This subject has assessment 30% on midterm paper, 20% on discussion, 10% for attendance, and 40% for final. I need to study hard to get better result for this subject because this subject looks like easy but actually this subject is very tough and very difficult to get high mark. This semester I get the same lecturer like last semester. He is Mr. Izuan. He is a very strict lecturer and very hard to look his smile, but actually he is a kind person. First time I look he attend my class for this semester, I feel very shocked and speechless. I don’t expect he will be my lecturer for the second time. BEL 311 is not really my favourite subject because I think this is a difficult subject. I hope can improve my communication and writing skill in English and get better result for this subject this semester.

Secondly, I also have take QMT 216. This code stands for Introduction for Statistic and worth two credit hours. My lecturer for this subject is Professor Madya Ruhana Zainuddin. She is a kind, very religious person, cheerful and motherhood. She likes to talk before start the lecture process. She likes to give advice about Islam to my class to make we realized the life reality in the world and hereafter. Introduction for Statistic subject is important in all aspect of our live and importantly in the business content; an amazing diversity of data is available for inspection analytical insight. I do not really like this subject because this semester is the first time I take this subject, so it too early to make conclusion and I expect this is a difficult subject. I hope can get best result and can get carry this subject better.

Thirdly, I have take ECO 211. This code stands for Macroeconomic and worth three credit hours. The pre-requisite subject for this subject is ECO 162. My lecturer’s name is Miss Nordiyana binti Isahak. She is very cheerful, funny but look little nervous when she teaches my classes, it maybe because she is a new lecturer in this UITM and don’t have many experience yet. Macroeconomic subject have related with microeconomic but it is different because microeconomic calculate the specific and individual unit while macroeconomic calculate total and aggregate whole the nation. I like this subject very much because I get best result in semester two and I hope can get best result for this semester too.

Besides that, I also take FIN 262. This subject stands for Fundamental of Finance and worth four credit hours. We need to fight more to ensure my pointer is not falling down. This is my favourite subject because I think it is an interesting subject. My lecturer is Madam Norsaliza. She is very kind, gorgeous, sporting and beautiful person. She teaches my class very confidently and looks like she already has many experiences in financial subject. I hope can easily catch up the syllabus, get higher carry mark and get the best result.

I also take Islamic subject. That is CTU 241 which worth two credit hours. This subject is about Islamic economic that can help us do business follow Islamic perspective and Islamic rules. My lecturer is Miss Siti Aishah binti Sokhibul Fadil. She is very kind, sporting and can speak Arabic very well. This is my favourite subject because I can learn more about Islamic economic and improves myself. At the same I hope can achieve ‘Al- Falah’ that’s means want to success in the world and hereafter.

This semester, I also learn the third language. The code is BMD 101, which stands for Mandarin. This subject is not included in final examination but we need to submit assignment project. My lecturer for this subject is Loushi Lim. He is a very cute person, sporting and funny. I feel very happy when learning Mandarin with him. This is my favorite subject because this is the first time I learn the third language. I hope this subject can give many benefits in my future life.
Lastly, I also have to take HSM 115. This code stands for recreation club for my co-curriculum activity. I do not attend this class yet because I have been register this subject last week and I don’t know who my lecturer is. I hope can enjoy in this club and can release my tension with their activity.

To put it in a nutshell, my subjects for this semester are very tough and I need to more concentrate to get best result to make my parents and my family very proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment