Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My D3D1 classmates...


My d3d1 gang….
Hi… to all of you. We meet again in this entry with other interesting topic… this time I want to talk about my classmate.. I love my classmate. We all is girl… we just like a wonder girl in big family.

1. Lily
She is a soft spoken person and innocent girl. She also is very quiet person and very hard to hear her voice. She just will speak when needed. Lily is very clever person although we see she is very silent in class.

2. Shahirah
Shahirah is a nice girl. She is very hardworking person and a good friend. She likes dress up with same colour such as when she wears purple clothes, the scarf also wills the same colour. But this semester I look her stating wear ‘selendang’ when attend to class…wahh, look so sweet..

3. Zulaika.
I call her kecik. I don’t know why we call her in that ways. I just follow my friend..hehe. She is a gorgeous and clever girl. She participate the Malay debate club UITM because she has a strong confident when speak in front of people.. This semester she has determination that want always wear ‘baju kurung’ when attend the class. We just wait and see… hehe…kecik is a nice person, talkative, and not arrogant. She also very intelligent and get best result every semester.

4. Isma
Before I know isma , I’m scared to talk with her because she look strict, fierce and very hard to smile. But after know who she is, actually she is very talkative, helping and nice person. I’m comfortable when speak with her. Sometimes she looks moody if have a problem with her boyfriend because she loves her boyfriend much.. What’s interesting about her is that she knows how to speak Javanese. She like speak Javanese with Mon and me, and she also like make a joke by speaking Javanese. Hehe…

5. Azlina
I do not know too much about her because I just meet her this semester in d3d1 class. What can I say about her is that she looks very soft spoken person, nice girl, not arrogant and always smile to people.

6. Erien
Erien is little bit quiet person in class. Last semester she is in d2d2 but this semester she move to our class. I’m not so close with her. She always comes to the class with Zura. She like pink colour because I always look her wears pink for her dress until sun glasses.

7. Nabila.
I call her nabil.. Her nickname looks like boy name and look arrogant if people not recognize who she is. Actually Nabil is a nice, talkative, cute and Chinese looks. She also is very funny girl. Besides that, she also like to eat and frequently but her body is still slim until she takes several vitamins to gain her weight but still has no changes. Don’t give up Nabil.. chaiyok2. Hehe.. She also like watching Korean movie and she will very admire the hero or the handsome actor in that movie.. Nabil is a very happy go lucky person too.

8. Baizura
I call her Zura. She is a very cute person. She is also nice, good and sometimes she will become fierce when speak with her boyfriend. I’m very comfortable when be friend with her because she is very happy go lucky and funny.

9. Ezza
I call her Ezza because her name is too long. Ezza is a very stylish person too. She likes to wear ‘baju kurung pahang’ when come to the class. She is pretty and has many collection of her dress. We also like to call her shawl model because she will wear shawl every time she attend the class. We only will see her use common scarf when she attends the PBC club. She will look different and ‘skema’ in this time. Hehe.. Besides that, Ezza is also very talkative person and have many story to share with us nonstop.. hehe

10. Adila
Adila is a very soft spoken, kind hearted and not an arrogant person. I start knowing her since last semester. I feel comfortable when speak with her because she is very polite girl.

11. Jannah
Jannah is such a nice girl and talkative when speak with other people. Sometimes she looks a little bit quiet during the class. Jannah likes to online in her room because the WIFI network center is only beside her room.

12. Aishah
Aishah is a cute, nice and talkative girl. She likes to use ‘awak’ and ‘saya’ when speak with other people. She is also a very soft spoken person and this make every people will feel comfortable when speak with her. She also loves taking picture in the class when the lecturer comes late.

13. Syakira
I call her eya. She is my best friend from secondary school until now. She is a nice and good friend. I feel comfortable when I’m with her. She likes to speak with loud voice especially when she speaks in phone at public places. She will speak like nobody around her. She also will become moody if have problem with others or her boyfriend.. eya have a cute boyfriend… hehe…..

14. Me …
I’m misnahaini… just call me mies… hehe

15. Amalina
I call her mon because she is very cute. We come from the same place which is Sabak Bernam, Selangor and come from the same school too during the secondary school with eya. Before this we are not so close, and we start become closer in UITM. Mon is very kind and happy go lucky person.

16. Kak azie
Kak azie is a cute and small person. She’s older than us, so we very respect her as our sister. Kak azi is also very happy go lucky person. She’s not arrogant with us. She likes to smile when meet us anywhere.

17. Diana
Diana is very talkative person. I know her from semester one. She is funny and like to laugh when speaks with us. She is happy go lucky person and like make a joke.

18. Hidayah
Hidayah is a nice girl. She’s not arrogant to other people. She also loves make a joke spontaneously with us.

19. Fatihah
I call her Fatin. I know her from part one because her room is beside my room. She is very kind and like helping other people. She is very clever and gets best result every semester. Fatin also can speak mandarin very well and we always ask new mandarin word to her.

20. Ramizah
Ramizah is our class rap for subject bell 260. She is such a nice person and like to help other people when need. She is not an arrogant person and likes to smile.

21. Huda
Huda is a little bit shy and she looks very quiet. She also looks very sweet when she is smiling. Huda likes to wear ‘baju kurung’ when comes to the class. She is very nice and good girl.

22. El-lena
I call her lina. She is little bit quiet in class but actually she is very talkative and good girl. She has made a direct selling in her room likes clothes, scarf, shoes and others. So if you want buy something just call lena.. hehe..

23. Izzaty.
I call her zaty. I start to know her last semester. She is very brutal and rocks although she looks like so girlish. She is very nice and not arrogant person.

That’s all what I can say about my classmate. I hope we can be good friends forever and graduate together. I love my classmate..

No comments:

Post a Comment